Terms of Conditions and House-rules
In order for a treatment to run as smoothly as possible, we use the following conditions
If you make an appointment for a massage, beauty and/or shaper treatment, we assume that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions below.
- All prices listed are per person, including ABB. Treatment must be paid in advance via bank or immediately after in cash.
- The prices in the online booking system are leading (excluding any surcharges).
- Massage Bonaire does not provide medical massages/treatments. In case of medical complaints, client should consult with his/her treating physician or specialist before undergoing treatment.
- Client uses the services of Massage Bonaire of his/her own free will and can therefore not be held liable for any damages, whatsoever, arising from participation in massages and / or other treatments.
- If you have any medical complaints, are you under treatment by a doctor or specialist or do you use medication that affects the ability to react, then you need to pass this on. Important for women: if you are pregnant or in the process of becoming pregnant, you must report this. Even if the pregnancy is difficult, you must report this prior to the treatment. You are responsible for passing on important information regarding yourself.
- Contra indications are reasons why someone should not be massaged (absolute) or partially (relative), unless there is permission from the treating physician and/or specialist. When in doubt, always consult your doctor or specialist. To make sure that you are allowed full/partial massage or any other beauty/shaper treatment, a short intake will be taken prior to each treatment.
- If Massage Bonaire is not fully or misinformed, it cannot be held liable for damages and/or injuries resulting from a massage, beauty and/or shaper treatment performed by us.
- Absolute contra indications: fever, flu, diseases involving increased metabolism, contagious skin diseases, infectious diseases, severe vascular diseases, psoriasis, cancer, thrombosis, use of antidepressants, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, extreme fatigue and exhaustion and (intended) pregnancy. Relative contraindications: open wounds, pregnancy, inflammation, traumatic conditions and varicose veins. Of course, any massage, beauty and shaper treatment when using alcohol and drugs is excluded.
- When making an appointment/treatment, your name, email address and phone number will always be asked for our records. Data you give us before or during the massage will be kept confidential by us and never given to third parties. From our professional ethics as care givers, we adhere to a duty of confidentiality.
- Appointments made can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- A gift certificate is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Restitution after purchase of a gift certificate is not possible. You have the choice to let another person use your gift certificate.
- Offers in advertisements are valid for the indicated period and / or while supplies last.
- Massage Bonaire is not liable for damage, theft, accidents or loss of property in and around the practice space.
- By agreeing to these conditions you declare that you can never hold Massage Bonaire liable for any consequences, side effects and/or after-effects that could possibly result from any massage, beauty and/or pedicure treatment we give to you.
Everyone who uses the services of Massage Bonaire declares to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Hygiene and ethics are important to us in the practice. We expect our clients to take care of this as well.
Our textiles are cleaned after every treatment.
- Before the start of the first treatment, we ask a number of questions regarding your sports and medical history. We process these in your file – see our privacy statement.
- We never provide your personal and medical data to third parties without your written consent.
- If you are already under treatment by a doctor, therapist, specialist or other practitioner, it is advisable to discuss whether a massage may be applied during the treatment period. If in doubt about an existing condition or injury, the performing masseur may discontinue treatment and refer you to a physician. Follow-up treatments are possible as soon as your doctor agrees.
- If you are taking medication, please inform the masseur before the start of the massage. In some cases adaptation of the treatment is necessary.
- Massage Practice Massage Bonaire does not give erotic or medical massages. It is not appreciated that this is asked during a massage. Massage Practice Massage Bonaire has the right to stop the treatment.
- Massage Practice Massage Bonaire is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Massage Practice Massage Bonaire is not responsible for damages and/or injuries resulting from concealment of medical information such as physical and/or mental conditions, pregnancy, injuries and medication use.
- Massage Practice Massage Bonaire has the right to refuse clients if they are under the influence of mind-altering substances or otherwise cause contraindication.
- In the practice area cell phones are off or on silent.
- Payments can be made in cash immediately after treatment. A bank transfer is possible if you pay in advance.
- Appointments should be cancelled at least 24 hours before the appointment. We will charge you for appointments that are not cancelled or cancelled too late.
- Above all we are all human and behave respectfully towards each other.